Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Be Warned

Tuesday, September 8, 2009
I think that by now I should know that when things are going really well, life will eventually throw a big piece of dog shit under your feet. I would be having a much better time in Italy, except that you can't watch Hulu here because of some copyright bull shizz. It sucks because I'm in the mood to watch some Digital Shorts and some 30 Rock and I really want to watch something funny in English because I haven't watched real T.V. in ages and my host father only watches soccer and I'm really sick of listening to Italian. Hulu should really warn people about this before they go on these trips where people are all like "yeah this is alot of fun, but I have nothing to do until this weekend when I leave for Assisi, and I really wish I had something to watch on the train to distract myself from that weird piece of 40 year old Euro trash staring at me for more than two hours". Maybe, if there was a way for people to give their computers nationalities they could be given exclusive copyright priviliges. Computers would have to carry some form of passport, and then maybe carry a visa for certain bitch ass countries, like Italy, where the country monitors internet activity because of "the threat of terrorism". A visa that works the same way a student or workers visa does, except a computer visa allows "multiple entries" to Hulu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket