Barack Obama is speaking at ASU's commencement on Sunday but ASU will not give him an
honorary degree. I myself would advise anyone from getting a degree at ASU, so really it's no big loss, but it does kinda bruise one's ego. Here you are, first Black president of the United States, and one of the biggest party schools won't give you a degree because your "accomplishments have yet to be seen". It's funny how Mr. Captain Morgan considers ASU the "Harvard of scholastics", and it's also funny how Obama graduated from Harvard Law... Of course I'm one to talk. CU is the ASU of drinking and date rape. Or is it the other way around? Whatever. CU reportedly produces a lot of astronauts, 17 in total, so that counts for something, right? How many has ASU produced? None. Though they did give one an honorary degree. So there are nice people at ASU. I know people who go to ASU, and they're fairly nice and very smart. By the way, I just did the whole "I'm not racist because I know Black people" thing. I am not racist towards ASU. Got that? But I don't mind people thinking I am.
0 comments:
Post a Comment